The board of directors that leads OK-CADP is made up of representatives of Oklahoma organizations (over 20 at this time) that sign on to our mission and agree to support our work. Additionally, there are seven at-large members representing Oklahoma citizens in general. The board meets monthly in Oklahoma City, in the midtown area.
To become an organizational member, please send a request for membership on your organization’s letterhead and include the following information:
- Full Name of Organization
- Organization’s full mailing address, email address and phone number
- Name and title of organization’s chief executive
- Full name of person who will serve as your organization’s representative to the OK-CADP board (if you don’t have anyone yet, you can let us know later)
- That person’s mailing address, email address and phone(s)
- Amount of annual donation*
* OK-CADP wants your group’s support and participation more than a donation. However, while not required, an annual donation from member groups is strongly encouraged. $100 is suggested, but the contribution should be more or less, in proportion to the organization’s annual budget. See our donation page for information on how to donate.